Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court: THURSDAY 10:41 a.m.: A 26-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1500 block of North Lompa Lane on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant with bail set at $1,000 and a 24-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a Carson City contempt-of-court warrant with bail set at $1,000. 12:21 p.m.: A 31-year-old Carson City man was arrested at the Douglas County line on a Carson violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $1,000. FRIDAY Idahlza Miller, 32, of Sacramento, Calif., was arrested at South …
Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Saturday, April 20
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts