In a deep and talented field, the Fallon track teams got all they could handle on Friday. Competing at the 45th Del Oro (Calif.) Invitational, the Lady Wave placed 12th with 11.5 points, while the boys took 14th with 4.33. In the frosh/soph meet, the Fallon boys placed 14th with 11 points, while the Lady Wave took 17th with two. The track teams run today in a 6-way meet at 1 p.m. at the Ed Arciniega Complex. Fallon returns to the track at 9 a.m. on Saturday in Yerington. “It was tough, but we had a lot of kids get …
Field events lift Wave track
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?