Where will next attack take place? Sometimes Bob Thomas gets it right, even when he doesn’t have the facts, “Lack of Moral Compass Led to Boston Disaster” on April 18. His rantings are well known to regular readers of his column. Even though there was no indication that the Boston bombers had any connection to Islam when Thomas wrote his commentary, there is now a direct link to radical Imans who preach their hatred in mosques around the world. As Thomas correctly notes, the Koran proclaims non-Muslims as “infidels” not fit to walk the earth with Muslims. In the 1950s, …
Letters to the Editor for April 26, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Sam Bauman: Make sure you know ALS laws, regulations