Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court: SUNDAY • 10 p.m.: Ketsana Khounphonh, 56, of Los Angeles, was arrested at the Carson City Jail on suspicion of violation of the conditions of parole. No bail. MONDAY • 10 a.m.: A 24-year-old Carson City woman turned herself in at the Carson City Jail on a Carson contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $500. • 1:45 p.m.: A 19-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of petit larceny. Bail: $352. • 6:55 …
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts