Cutting lane would ruin downtown All I can say is, as a driver through town everyday, even when there are very minor problems, it gets ridiculous. When they closed just the right lane the other day traffic crawled. If they take the right lane away it will be madness. The businesses won’t have to worry about the money they think they’ll make with extra parking. You won’t even be able to get into town. People stopping in the only lane to wait for people to exit their parking spaces. It will be the end of Carson City downtown. Dennis Myers …
Letters to the editor for Tuesday, April 30
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend