A 58-year-old Carson City man accused of sexually assaulting a boy who was 14 at the time, was bound over to district court Thursday morning. Justice of the Peace Tom Armstrong said there was enough evidence to bind David Stone over on counts of sexual assault against a child under 14. Stone was arrested on the sexual assault warrant on Feb. 11. The victim testified Stone was supposed to take him to the Nevada Day Parade in 2011 and that he spent the preceding Thursday and Friday nights at Stone’s house. Stone told the boy he was sleeping in the …
Carson City man bound over on sexual assault against a minor under 14 charges
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts