A 58-year-old Carson City man accused of sexually assaulting a boy who was 14 at the time, was bound over to district court Thursday morning.
Carson City man bound over on sexual assault against a minor under 14 charges
Trending in: Opinion
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested on suspicion of trafficking, possession for sales
- Las Vegas completing last straw to draw Lake Mead water
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong receives National D.A.R.E Award
- Carson City Visitors Bureau is partnering with Yonder
- Grant Davis from Carson City to play Ben Bentley in "Something Like Summer"