Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court: WEDNESDAY • 9:55 a.m.: A 22-year-old Yerington man was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $874 • 4:10 p.m.: Marlena Acosta, 27, of Carson City was arrested in the 1800 block of Fall Street on suspicion of uttering a forged instrument and obstructing a peace officer. Bail: $5,412. • 6:38 p.m.: A 69-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1100 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of possession of a firearm while …
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Sam Bauman: Make sure you know ALS laws, regulations