An investigation into an improper relationship between a Churchill County School District employee and a 17-year-old student has been turned over to the Fallon Police Department. On Friday, FPD Cpt. Vern Ulrich said he has not discovered any evidence to support claims of criminal activity. The allegation, he said, was disclosed by a former significant other of the CCSD female employee last month. Once CCSD became aware of the allegations, district officials notified police, Ulrich said. He said the names of the individuals involved would not be released because of the investigation and no evidence has been found to support …
UPADTE: FPD investigating possible student, CCSD employee relationship
Trending in: Opinion
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts