North Carson City business deals are popping, according to Andie Wilson of Coldwell Banker Commercial. She cites several commercial real estate deals on the north side, saying that is better news than either none or 10. None would continue north side malaise that plagued the area before, during and after the recession; double digit deals in a short time, Wilson said, would be unsustainable and signal too big a swing. These things take time, she said. Wilson recounted the C-A-L Ranch store coming earlier to the north side in a former supermarket’s vacated space at 2035 N. Carson St., about …
Carson Perspective: Deals bring life to North Carson Street; death knell to doldrums?
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?