Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court: FRIDAY • 8:32 p.m.: Paul Angel, 18, of Dayton was arrested at Humboldt Lane and Camille Drive on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $3,500. A 23-year-old Carson City man was also arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia. The Special Enforcement Team made a traffic stop on the vehicle after it failed to use a turn signal and had no front license plate. • 10:36 p.m.: Victoria Devore, 60, of …
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend