Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court: MONDAY • 8:50 a.m.: Cory Owens, 24, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on two Carson DUI and careless driving warrants. Bail: $1,000. • 1:24 p.m.: Jerry White, 51, of Carson City was arrested in the 3000 block of Ormsby Boulevard on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail: $3,132. • 3:55 p.m.: Christina Wright, 19, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of East Long Street on a district court damage-to-jail-property warrant and on …
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts