An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Opinion
- Western Nevada College to shut down baseball, softball teams after 2016 season
- Carson City breaks ground on $8.3 million multi-purpose athletic center (MAC) (with video)
- Carson City Library first in nation to offer manufacturing training program
- Mr. Carson High contest is March 6
- Looking forward to Carson City’s new animal shelter