An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Opinion
- Contra Costa Deputy Carlos Francies drowns in Lake Tahoe rescue attempt
- Nevada 'kind of' inventing medical marijuana wheel, official says
- Body found in Baily Pond identified as Carl Braziel
- Miss Teen Nevada brings fire safety education to Fritsch Elementary
- Carson City Holiday with a Hero starts fundraising