An ordinance boosting fees for animal services while tightening codes governing owners of dogs, cats and other animals won preliminary approval Thursday in Carson City.
Increase in animal-services fees clears its first hurdle
Trending in: Opinion
- Chuck Muth: If she walks, talks like a Democrat, she’s a Democrat
- Letters to the editor: Another pedestrian safety idea
- Nation’s moral character in question after Ferguson incident
- Cheers & Kudos: RSVP thanks Carson City
- Fresh Ideas: Latvia: Behind the eight ball