I’ve written a lot over the past few months about our efforts under the Green Zone Initiative. Through it, we have worked to improve the delivery of services to veterans, service members and their families, and especially so in the focus areas of employment, wellness and higher education. Although I am proud of our efforts in all three areas, recently, we’ve made strides in the area of higher education. A few weeks ago, we met on the UNLV campus with key members of the veterans in higher education community. There were certifying officials, directors of veterans services on various campuses, …
Caleb S. Cage: Meeting focuses on Green Zone Initiative results
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend