Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court. FRIDAY • 12:45 p.m.: A 32-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 900 block of East Fifth Street on a violation-of-a-suspended-sentence warrant. Bail: $1,000. • 1 p.m.: Casey Leavitt, 41, of Sun Valley was arrested in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of burglary after he allegedly stole a pair of sneakers from Walmart. Bail: $20,137. • 3 p.m.: A 38-year-old Carson City man was arrested at Mills Park on a contempt-of-court warrant. Bail: $676. • …
Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Tuesday, May 7
Trending in: Opinion
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts