Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court: MONDAY 4:45 a.m.: Michael Harrel, 20, of Carson City was arrested at the Carson City Jail on a Douglas County failure-to-appear warrant. Bail: $50,000. 11:48 a.m.: A transient man was arrested in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct and obstructing. Bail: $654. 2:03 p.m.: Thomas Meader, 30, of Carson City was arrested in the 200 block of Allouette Way on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail: $3,137. 5:15 p.m.: Matthew Ramos, 34, of Exeter, …
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts