NRA is speaking out of both sides of its mouth A question for Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of the National Rifle Association: You say that you want to keep firearms out of the hands of criminals and the mentally unstable, yet you are opposed to universal background checks. I wonder, are you planning to borrow a page from the Third Reich and require a tattoo for all those identified as such? John O’Neill Minden Libraries are key to personal and community improvement As a retired resident and homeowner of Lyon County, I would like to thank the commissioners of …
Letters to the editor for Saturday, May 11
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?