Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court: THURSDAY • 1:08 p.m.: Mario Antonio Meza Jr., 23, of Carson City was arrested in the 2000 block of East William Street on suspicion of burglary and on a parole and probation violation. Meza allegedly broke through the window of a barbershop and stole money from the shop, then fled once the shop owner saw him looking through drawers. Meza’s father told deputies he saw his son break the window of the barbershop and attempted to cut him off …
Sheriff’s Log: Carson City man allegedly breaks into barbershop
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts