A three-car crash on U.S. Highway 395 just before Topsy Lane reduced northbound traffic to one lane Monday afternoon and sent a woman to the hospital. A silver-colored Honda Pilot was coming to a stop at the right light at Topsy Lane and U.S. 395 when a silver-colored Honda Accord rear-ended it. The driver of a dark-colored Jeep Grand Cherokee then swerved to the right to avoid the crash and clipped the back of the Accord, Nevada Highway Patrol Sgt. James Simpson said. The woman was transported to the hospital via ambulance for treatment of a neck injury, and another …
3-car crash at Topsy Lane snarls traffic, sends woman to hospital
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Sam Bauman: Make sure you know ALS laws, regulations
- Letters to the editor for Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014