Editor's note: The date of the fundraiser for the family was incorrect in Wednesday's print edition. The below version has been changed to the correct dates. Normally an active teenager playing football or riding his skateboard, Skyler Fitch, 15, is spending most of his days this spring inside playing video games. “It’s about all I can do,” he said. A series of health problems began for the Carson High School sophomore when he started feeling sick to his stomach in November. Doctors pinpointed his gall bladder as the problem and removed it. He wasn’t feeling better after the surgery. By …
Fundraiser is Saturday and Sunday for Carson City teen with mystery ailment
Trending in: Opinion
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts