A Carson City man was sentenced to two to six years in prison on one count of home invasion and one count of subordination of perjury Tuesday morning in district court. Dennis Harrison Jr., 24, told Judge James Wilson he wants to get treatment for his problem with alcohol. “I do believe that I have a serious alcohol problem. My anger problems are really alcohol problems,” he said. The victim told Wilson that Harrison is a good man when he is not drinking. Harrison pleaded guilty to breaking down her door. “When he drinks, he gets angry, and when he …
Carson City man sentenced to two to six years in home-invasion case
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Brian Sandford: Got a breaking-news tip? Here’s how to share it