Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court: THURSDAY • 11:35 p.m.: Bradley Michael Stribling, age unknown, of Carson City was arrested in the 1400 block of North Carson Street. Bail was set at $3,000. • 5:35 p.m.: Jesse Silis-Teran, 25, of Carson City was arrested at East Long Street and Humboldt Lane on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell; felony possession of a controlled substance; possession of drug paraphernalia; and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $5,000. • 1:40 …
Carson City Sheriff’s Log:
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?