In Obama scandals, facts are on the side of the Republicans Recently, a reader of the Appeal sent a letter stating that the GOP was “inventing scandals” surrounding Barack Obama. He called the latest episodes of the Obama administration “witch hunts and wild conspiracies” on the part of the Republican Party. Really? I am sure that the parents of Ambassador Stevens and the other three brave Americans killed at Benghazi might have a different opinion. Maybe the reader believes, as does Obama, that their deaths were just “speed bumps” in the diplomatic politics of our Foreign Service outposts? The reader …
Letters to the editor for Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts