Carson City’s C Hill has a different look these days. Carson High School students or parents altered the iconic C over the weekend, coinciding with the school’s graduation. The C last was altered as a senior prank in 2010 by a group of graduating seniors dubbing themselves the “Sexy Six.” If no one cleans it up, it’s unclear who will be left footing the bill. In 2010, the students restored the C themselves. The location is on city property.
When will C Hill become C Hill again? Answer isn't clear
Trending in: Opinion
- Two Carson City search warrant executed in connection with California murder
- Carson City boxing program brings benefits to those with Parkinson's disease clients (video)
- Vintage at Kings Canyon comes before Planning Commission Thursday
- Senator Square: Carson High School celebrates homecoming week
- Carson City road report for Sept. 26-Oct. 2