Carson City’s C Hill has a different look these days. Carson High School students or parents altered the iconic C over the weekend, coinciding with the school’s graduation. The C last was altered as a senior prank in 2010 by a group of graduating seniors dubbing themselves the “Sexy Six.” If no one cleans it up, it’s unclear who will be left footing the bill. In 2010, the students restored the C themselves. The location is on city property.
When will C Hill become C Hill again? Answer isn't clear
Trending in: Opinion
- Northern Nevada Correctional Center inmates helping grow sagebrush to restore grouse habitat
- Proposed Carson City development to be scaled back
- Carson City Assemblyman P.K. O'Neill doesn't attend GOP meeting to defend tax vote
- Carson City Sheriff's budget more than $18.4 million
- Pine Nut Wild Horse Advocates try to shrink size of mustang herd