A clerk at Walmart on Market Street was arrested at 10:25 a.m. Wednesday on suspicion of felony embezzlement. According to the arrest report, a Walmart district manager called the Carson City Sheriff’s Office about 9:30 a.m., saying clerk Amy Gladish had lost nearly $1,900 from her cash register drawer since May. He added that she had admitted taking the money. Gladish was being held at the Carson City Jail with bail set at $20,000. …
Carson City Walmart clerk jailed on suspicion of embezzling $1,900
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Sam Bauman: Make sure you know ALS laws, regulations