Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court: wednesday • 3:38 p.m.: A 27-year-old Stagecoach man was arrested at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office on warrants for failure to comply, failure to appear traffic and failure to pay. Bail was set at $1,900. THURSDAY • 11:52 p.m.: A 43-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 3400 block of U.S. Highway 50 East on two violation-of-pretrial-supervision warrants. Bail was set at $6,000. • 4:31 p.m.: A 61-year-old woman was arrested in the 3100 block of Market Street …
Carson City Sheriff’s Log for Saturday, June 15, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Sam Bauman: Make sure you know ALS laws, regulations