Columnist’s writing falls short Ann Bednarski’s shallow commentary last Saturday plus her past commentaries indicate three things. She has a hatred for our President, she cannot provide a well-informed, substantive column for the Nevada Appeal (NA) and she needs to get a life! She ruminates on past issues that have been dealt with and does not give us any positive thoughts on how to change our country. Even though I may not agree with other commentaries in the NA, they do provide substantive opinions. The Nevada Appeal needs to look at the content of her commentaries and are they worth …
Letters to the Editor for Tuesday, June 18
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts