Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court: WEDNESDAY • 2:29 a.m.: A 55-year-old Carson City man was arrested in the 2400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of violation of pretrial conditions. Bail was set at $3,000. TUESDAY • 9:59 p.m.: A 75-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at the Carson City Jail on suspicion of trespassing. Bail was set at $150. • 11:40 a.m.: A 49-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 700 block of Basque Way on suspicion of possession of drug …
Sheriff’s Log: Carson man arrested on suspicion of battery of a police officer
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Brian Sandford: Got a breaking-news tip? Here’s how to share it