Three Carson City residents were arrested Sunday on felony drug charges in the 200 block of Jeanell Drive. According to Sheriff’s Office reports: A deputy with the Special Enforcement Team went to an apartment there about 6:15 p.m. to follow up after an earlier traffic stop. While en route, he learned occupant Paula Toombs was on supervision with search-and-seizure clauses for drugs, drug paraphernalia and alcohol. When the deputy arrived, the apartment door was wide-open. Brittany Bird, who rents the apartment, gave him permission to search it. Other Special Enforcement Team deputies arrived. Their search yielded methamphetamine, bags and pieces …
3 Carson City residents arrested on felony drug charges
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Brian Sandford: Got a breaking-news tip? Here’s how to share it