Did you ever feel like a slow swimming tuna in a school of sharks? You know the feeling I’m talking about, when it feels like the whole world is circling around waiting their turn to take a bite out of your backside. No? Maybe it’s just me ... let me tell you about my week. It all started about a week ago when my wife called me at work. That may not seem alarming to most of you but when you consider that the last time Sandra called me at work, it was to tell me that “my” 16 year-old …
A slow swimming tuna in a school of sharks
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts