Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court: SUNDAY • 12:18 a.m.: David Anthony Escamilla, 28, of Stafford, Va., was arrested in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of DUI-second offense, driving with a license suspended for DUI, affray, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $5,100. • 12:18 a.m.: A 39-year-old Newark, Del., man was arrested in the 300 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of battery. Bail was set at $1,000. …
Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Man arrested on suspicion of assault on police officer
Trending in: Opinion
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts