It might not be fast enough for some Carson City residents, but work is proceeding on the next phase of the Carson Bypass project. Stephen Lani, Nevada Department of Transportation resident engineer, says once this piece of the puzzle is completed, crews will be ready to pave the rest of the bypass from Fairview Drive south to Carson Street. While the centerpiece of the $9.5 million project is the overpass that will carry Snyder Avenue over the future freeway, Lani said the majority of the work is drainage, reclaimed water handling and relocating utilities. The most noticeable part of the …
Snyder bridge work ‘ahead of schedule’
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?