The U.S. Senate subcommittee on consumer protection has scheduled a Wednesday hearing on what Nevada Republican Dean Heller described as the “patchwork of state laws
Online gambling hearing Wednesday in D.C.
Trending in: Opinion
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Wreck closes southbound Highway 395 at Mica Drive
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after going wrong way down Highway 50
- Dayton man killed in Mono bicycle crash
- Autism breakthrough: Carson City man develops live animation program to help children with autism