There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Opinion
- Suspected drug house in Carson City raided; six arrests
- Two killed in single-engine plane crash in South Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure
- Nevada State Archives set to celebrate 50 years
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Carson City woman shares her story of overcoming breast cancer