There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Carson Tahoe Hospital honors late doctor
- Small earthquakes strike east of Carson City
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after going wrong way down Highway 50
- Thoran Towler: What employers need to know about pregnancy discrimination
- With 250 accidents, Carson City Sheriff's Department cracks down on speeding