There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Opinion
- Letters to the editor for Friday, March 7, 2014
- Chuck Muth: School’s story blows union’s claims to bits
- Ron Knecht: Fee hikes for college remain a flawed idea
- Can Obama handle a foreign crisis?
- College fee hikes: Why my answer is still no
- Two 15-year-olds missing after Lake Tahoe ski trip
- U.S., foreign contracts lead to U.S. Ordnance expansion
- Leonardo Cardoza found guilty of murder 1 in 2013 death of Carson City woman
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested at Raley’s on suspicion of shoplifting
- Humboldt deputy accused of illegal stops