There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Opinion
- Nevada Legislature: No action on PERS bill to alter pension fund, tackle liability
- Wellness premium benefit for Nevada state workers ends in July
- Teri's Notebook: Bookstore success is one for the books
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeks help in finding Deven Orlander Brawner
- Carson City Adams Hub chooses Entrepreneur-in-Residence