There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
- Carson City advisory panel on roads begins journey
- Workman works hard to the end, named AOY
- Boys and Girls Clubs Teen Center officially opens in Carson City
- $10.5 million Lake Tahoe home makes HGTV's House Hunt
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Woman arrested on suspicion of obstruction of an officer, intoxicated pedestrian