There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Opinion
- Letters to the editor for Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Sam Bauman: Skiing is done; now it’s time to hike the hills
- Ursula Carlson: Russian policy could be bad for the Balkans
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, April 13, 2014
- Nice houses in perilous places