There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Opinion
- Two motorcyclists killed in Monitor Pass collision
- Teen entrepreneurship program gives Boys & Girls Club members chance to help local businesses
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after leading deputies on chase
- Carson City Sheriff's Office seeks information about commercial burglary
- Marker to be unveiled at historic site in Dayton