There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Opinion
- Despite fear mongering, medical pot is safe
- Kris Holt: More Capital manufacturers say they are thriving
- Sam Bauman: My 10th pilgrimage to Burning Man
- Letters to the editor for Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2014
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, Aug. 31, 2014