There was no new word Wednesday on the condition of a motorcyclist injured in a collision with a car Tuesday evening. The motorcyclist was transported to Renown Medical Center in Reno by a Careflight helicopter after the collision at Colorado and South Carson streets at 5:23 p.m.
No update on motorcyclist who collided with car on Tuesday
Trending in: Opinion
- Differences between Canada and the States
- HHS Acting Regional Director Ken Shapiro on 49th anniversary of Medicare and Medicaid
- Letter to the editor for Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Ross Miller needs to take advice from Jack Abramoff
- Joanne Marchetta: Partnerships fundamental to protecting Lake Tahoe