The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in court: THURSDAY 3:23 p.m.: A 43-year-old Sparks man was arrested along Highway 50 East after a traffic stop for speeding revealed he had no drivers’ license and no insurance. Bail was set at $755. 4:02 p.m.: A 26-year-old Dayton man was arrested for failure to appear on a traffic citation after a traffic stop on Highway 50 East. Bail was set at $1,123. 7:32 p.m.: A 55-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a series of four outstanding warrants from Elko County. …
Carson City Sheriff’s Log
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend