Zimmerman was protecting himself In response to Joshua Dealy’s letter of July 17 (“God won’t forgive Zimmerman’s actions”), I submit the following. First off, I do believe in God very much. There are times that I do not agree with jury verdicts. So be it. This time I am in full agreement with the Zimmerman jury. I just wonder what Dealy would do if he was in Mr. Zimmerman’s place and someone was smashing his head against the concrete trying to kill him. Would he put his faith in God and ask God to help him? What if no help …
Letters to the editor for Friday, July 26, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014