Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent unless proved guilty in court: WEDNESDAY • 6 p.m.: A 22-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 2000 block of West College Parkway on suspicion of filing a false police report. Bail was set at $500. • 7:45 a.m.: A 39-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 1800 block of Fairview Drive on a contempt-of-court warrant out of Dayton Township. Bail was set at $207. • 10:56 p.m.: A 20-year-old Reno man was arrested at Woodside and Stanton drives on suspicion of …
Sheriff’s Log: Woman arrested for allegedly filing a false police report
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts