Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court: SUNDAY • 7:30 p.m.: A 48-year-old Mound House man was arrested at U.S. Highway 50 and Drako Way on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence, reckless driving, driving with license revoked, no proof of insurance, driving with a suspended registration and eluding police. Bail was set at $3,150. • 9:12 a.m.: Sheyanne Moore, 33, of Carson City was arrested in the 1800 block of East Long Street on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine), possession of …
Sheriff’s Log: Carson man arrested on suspicion of false imprisonment, property destruction
Trending in: Opinion
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts