Carson City The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court: MONDAY • 3:10 p.m.: A 48-year-old Carson City man was arrested on a contempt-of-court warrant at the Carson City Sheriff’s Office. Bail was set at $500. • 6:05 p.m.: A 23-year-old Carson City woman was arrested in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $600. • 8:14 p.m.: Marco Lopez, 49, of Carson City was arrested in the 1600 block of East Long Street on suspicion of domestic battery-first …
Sheriff’s Log: Carson man arrested on suspicion of felony child abuse
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014