A capital idea for the capital city is a fair at Fuji Park Fairgrounds, business-wise and otherwise, but a look into feasibility should keep the cart behind the horse. The ad hoc committee spearheading the feasibility look on behalf of Carson City’s Board of Supervisors is stocked with public- and private-sector enthusiasts. Talk among members at the group’s meeting a week ago was of a fair next year. Some members seemed interested in nuts and bolts before blueprints, so to speak, which smacks of the horse pushing the cart instead of pulling. Four subgroups were formed to look at entertainment …
Scene in Passing: High road to high times via Carson fair?
Trending in: Opinion
- Letters to the editor for Friday, April 18, 2014
- Ursula Carlson: Russian policy could be bad for the Baltics
- Past Pages for Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Letters to the editor for Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- Scene in Passing: At times, it’s best to let others do the work