Illegal immigrants steal from our nation Sometimes it is necessary to use the absurd to point out the obvious. I will posit that bank robbers should be protected. Bank robbery should not be a crime. The robbers are stealing money because they need to feed their families. They are not criminals because they obey the laws that they believe in. We should give them arms and ammo so that we can control what kinds of danger they pose to society. We should hold marches to show that they are our heroes. That is the absurd. Now, replace the bank robber …
Letters to the editor for Saturday, Aug. 17, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?