Trayvon was racially profiled; history irrelevant in his death In response to Sanford Deyo’s letter giving details on Trayvon Martin’s history, I say Trayvon’s history had nothing to do with the fact that he was shot and killed while walking home from the store. He was not committing any crime, nor was he breaking any law. He was profiled and killed by a wannabe policeman! Kathy Shaw Carson City Abortion an ongoing crime beyond Holocaust’s scope I would like to applaud Mary Santomauro in Stagecoach for her excellent letter in the paper the other day. However, I thought it didn’t …
Letter to the Editor for Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Sam Bauman: Make sure you know ALS laws, regulations
- Letters to the editor for Tuesday, March 11, 2014