“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.” - William F. Buckley, Jr. Liberals have been offended by Obama’s label as the “Food Stamp President,” a gun rights billboard, comments by Dr. Ben Carson while Obama was in the room and by naming sports teams after Native American names. Liberals regularly portray African Americans, Jews, American Indians, gays and every other possible minority as offended. All other groups are regularly warned that almost anything they say that is not patronizing of those groups is …
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend