Get to know a horse and you’ll respect it In response to Rob Cobb’s letter, you are obviously a horse hater. There is nothing more beautiful then a horse catching the wind, running across a meadow. Get to know a horse and discover how awesome and intelligent the creature is. You drive through Stagecoach and there’s dung “everywhere?” That’s quite a pile of dung! Scoop some up and put it on your flowers. Don’t drive there if the dung is too much for you. “Changing of hands” to make “extreme minority influential?” Makes no sense. If that were true, why …
Letters to the editor for Sunday, Aug. 25, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts