Letters must include the writer’s name, address and phone number and be no more than 250 words. The Appeal reserves the right to edit them. Letters also may appear at nevadaappeal.com. • Only one letter can be submitted every 30 days. • Mail it to Letters to the Editor, Nevada Appeal, 580 Mallory Way, Carson City, NV 89701. • Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending in: Opinion
- Abel Carter's 6 TDs lead Carson football to season-opening win over Desert Mountain
- Planning ahead for mall expansion in Carson City
- Teri's Notebook: Western film shot a Washoe Lake
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after taking checkbook from car dealership
- Carson football opens today vs. Desert Mountain-Scottsdale