Letters must include the writer’s name, address and phone number and be no more than 250 words. The Appeal reserves the right to edit them. Letters also may appear at nevadaappeal.com. • Only one letter can be submitted every 30 days. • Mail it to Letters to the Editor, Nevada Appeal, 580 Mallory Way, Carson City, NV 89701. • Send emails to email@example.com.
Trending in: Opinion
- Rider dies during Virginia City Grand Prix
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City burglary ring member pleads guilty to charges
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says Supreme Court ruling has little impact on department