Letters must include the writer’s name, address and phone number and be no more than 250 words. The Appeal reserves the right to edit them. Letters also may appear at nevadaappeal.com. • Only one letter can be submitted every 30 days. • Mail it to Letters to the Editor, Nevada Appeal, 580 Mallory Way, Carson City, NV 89701. • Send emails to email@example.com.
Trending in: Opinion
- Nevada Legislature: PERS reduction on way to Gov. Brian Sandoval
- Dayton graduates to make it so
- No serious injuries in Carson City rollover on Kings Canyon Road
- Nevada Legislature: Assembly agrees to split up executive Department of Administration
- Carson City Sheriff's Office searches for two missing teens