Letters must include the writer’s name, address and phone number and be no more than 250 words. The Appeal reserves the right to edit them. Letters also may appear at nevadaappeal.com. • Only one letter can be submitted every 30 days. • Mail it to Letters to the Editor, Nevada Appeal, 580 Mallory Way, Carson City, NV 89701. • Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending in: Opinion
- Cell phone or gun? Officers make split second decisions on whether to shoot suspects
- Western Nevada College News & Notes: Tech courses prepare students for sustainable energy jobs
- Autism breakthrough: Carson City man develops live animation program to help children with autism
- Dayton man killed in Mono bicycle crash
- Cinderlite use permit review set at Carson City Planning Commission