Letters must include the writer’s name, address and phone number and be no more than 250 words. The Appeal reserves the right to edit them. Letters also may appear at nevadaappeal.com. • Only one letter can be submitted every 30 days. • Mail it to Letters to the Editor, Nevada Appeal, 580 Mallory Way, Carson City, NV 89701. • Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carson City Assemblyman Pete Livermore remembered for public service
- State of Nevada agency budgets seek elimination of state worker furloughs
- Some 60 head of cattle shot in Northern Nevada
- The history of the Nevada state flag
- Carson City Sheriff’s Log: Four arrested on supsicion of maintaining a drug house