Letters must include the writer’s name, address and phone number and be no more than 250 words. The Appeal reserves the right to edit them. Letters also may appear at nevadaappeal.com. • Only one letter can be submitted every 30 days. • Mail it to Letters to the Editor, Nevada Appeal, 580 Mallory Way, Carson City, NV 89701. • Send emails to email@example.com.
- Reaction to Sen. Harry Reid's retirement announcement
- UPDATE: Union Pacific begins to remove cars from train derailment
- Faith & Insight: Exposing evolution's fatal flaws
- Harry Reid universally praised for his efforts to protect, support Nevada needs
- Residents give opinions on Carson City's strategic plan