Letters must include the writer’s name, address and phone number and be no more than 250 words. The Appeal reserves the right to edit them. Letters also may appear at nevadaappeal.com. • Only one letter can be submitted every 30 days. • Mail it to Letters to the Editor, Nevada Appeal, 580 Mallory Way, Carson City, NV 89701. • Send emails to email@example.com.
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Root for state or BLM? It’s an easy decision
- Silver Dollars & Wooden Nickels: BLM did at least one thing right
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, April 20, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Carson City’s conundrum: Force of nature
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, April 19, 2014