Letters must include the writer’s name, address and phone number and be no more than 250 words. The Appeal reserves the right to edit them. Letters also may appear at nevadaappeal.com. • Only one letter can be submitted every 30 days. • Mail it to Letters to the Editor, Nevada Appeal, 580 Mallory Way, Carson City, NV 89701. • Send emails to email@example.com.
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Drunk monkeys: Our tax dollars at work
- Cheers & Kudos: Thank you support as we head to National Championships
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, Sept. 21, 2014
- Scene In Passing: To lobby, or how to lobby; that’s the query
- Silver Dollars & Wooden Nickels: Here’s to the Pied Pipers of Carson High