Letters must include the writer’s name, address and phone number and be no more than 250 words. The Appeal reserves the right to edit them. Letters also may appear at nevadaappeal.com. • Only one letter can be submitted every 30 days. • Mail it to Letters to the Editor, Nevada Appeal, 580 Mallory Way, Carson City, NV 89701. • Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending in: Opinion
- Aladdin Jr. takes flight in Carson City
- Extreme Motor Officer Training event held at Carson City's Mills Park
- Western Nevada College's partnership with Panasonic creates job opportunities for students
- Mound House company fires back against waste dumping charges
- Carson City Sheriff's Office: Man arrested after stabbing another man during a fight