Columnist’s ranting doesn’t merit space I’m afraid I don’t understand the Appeal’s publishing of Dan Mooney’s commentary. Of course it is an opinion, but it belongs with the rants in the letters to the editor section, not as a (presumably) well-written and thought out commentary. I guess my favorite sentence was, “Rational thinking drives conservatives.” In recent years, the science-denying, visceral gut-reactive conservatives have been responsible for the continuing degradation of our environment and the only place we have to live at the moment, the continued restriction of most everyone’s rights (except of course their right to hold a gun …
Letters to the editor for Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend