The trip from Pennsylvania to California should not have taken as long a time as it did, but with three small boys and my just having had major surgery, we had to take our time. One good thing, however, this extra time brought with it some memories. Having had a trial “camping” experience in Ohio, we decided to stop and buy a real tent and do it right. We slipped into Indiana sometime during the early morning, and stopped in a small town where we spied a sign that said “Sporting Goods.” I remember that the street seemed to be …
Chinese food with a tip
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Sam Bauman: Make sure you know ALS laws, regulations
- Letters to the editor for Tuesday, March 11, 2014