Spay and neuter your animals This is in response to Linda Arkeketa’s letter on the subject of Rollie who was put down at animal control because Mrs. Archuleta didn’t have the money for its bail for a couple of days. The time limit was not extended for her and Rollie was certainly the victim. True, there needs to be some compassion and I hope the Board of Supervisors addresses that at their next meeting. The question is, why? Was it because the pound was overcrowded? The pound needs to be commended for wanting to build a larger more modern shelter, …
Letters to the editor for Sunday, Sept. 1, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Saturday, March 8, 2014
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks to businesses from Fremont school
- Cheers & Kudos: Thanks for offering foreign film weekend
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?