State officials are struggling to decide how to collect about $1,000 from an employee who was working while she was supposed to be on furlough
State struggles with how to recoup overpayment to employee
Trending in: Opinion
- Kevin Mcintire of Dayton dies after Saturday motorcycle accident near Virginia City
- Carson City burglary ring member pleads guilty to charges
- Teri Vance: Pair walking to New York City; locals finish Boston Marathon
- Carson City Sheriff Ken Furlong says Supreme Court ruling has little impact on department
- Affordable Care Act 2.0: 'Figure it out as we go'