Eagle Valley provides a good public service John, since you brought this up again, I am responding to your “Man Bites Dog!” commentary. Apparently, hazards are not only on the golf course! I am a taxpayer. Part of my taxes and fees pay for the free water going to our local golf courses. Silver Oak is private developer golf course. Why should I pay for his free water? Especially now, since our water fees are going up to pay for upgrades to the reclamation plant? I am not really complaining about the free water Garth Richards gets for his course. …
Letters to the editor for Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Scene in Passing: Money talks; eyeball-to-eyeball counts