Two people were injured after a collision Tuesday between a white Buick Park Avenue and a semi-truck on the Reno Highway. According to Churchill County Sheriff Ben Trotter, both vehicles were traveling eastbound around 3 p.m. Trotter said he was not sure what caused the collision, although a vehicle towing a car appeared to slow down near Payless Tire and the semi rear-ended the Buick. Trotter said he did not know the identities of the victims. The Nevada Highway Patrol will investigate the collision. The Buick came to a stop about 100-150 feet from the semi. Sheriff’s deputies, the Fallon/Churchill …
Two injured in collision on Reno Highway
Trending in: Opinion
- Guy W. Farmer: Some ambassadors aren’t worthy of their important duty
- Silver Dollars and Wooden Nickels: Where’s that ‘respectable’ Democratic candidate?
- Letters to the editor for Sunday, March 9, 2014
- Bo Statham: State can’t rely on just gaming for tax money
- Brian Sandford: Got a breaking-news tip? Here’s how to share it